~~--__ Kingdom Hearts RPG__--~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~--__ Kingdom Hearts RPG__--~~

Have you ever wanted to play kingdom hearts online? Well, Now you can! Create your own character and chat with friends. Add enemies to your enemy list.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Fight Kazimin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Volgert

Fight Kazimin Empty
PostSubject: Fight Kazimin   Fight Kazimin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:20 pm

Sorry, I don't know how to do this so i'll try.
Kazimin: (heartless around him) come minions time to kill!
Kazimin: (looks at your person) you want to play, or be a baby and playfight? ( Mannequin becomes a Wight Knight)
Wight Knight: ( starts to spin near you)
Back to top Go down
Volgert

Fight Kazimin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Kazimin   Fight Kazimin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:18 am

This is fanfic FYI
Back to top Go down
Demeanoris

Fight Kazimin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Kazimin   Fight Kazimin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Zack blocks the Wights claws with his Key "something tells me saying 'what the hell are you doing' isn't gonna go any where so~" he pushes the Wight away and casts Blizzard as it approaches again generating a small area of Ice Damage around him "lets dispense with any 'Pleasantry' " he said with his key back in idle stance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fight Kazimin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Kazimin   Fight Kazimin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Kazimin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~~--__ Kingdom Hearts RPG__--~~ :: Let's get started! :: Worlds/Towns :: Halloween Town-
Jump to: